Friday, December 21, 2007






This was somewhat impromptu, but I was privileged to be able to shoot a few photos for Chris and Melissa on their wedding day. All in all I thought the images were pretty nice considering I am still lacking some of the equipment I would like and these were taken when the sun was at it's harshest. The most important thing is that Chris and Melissa enjoy them. These two kids mean a lot to me, and I know they will be very happy together! Thanks for letting me share in the joy of your day!

2 comments:

Hey! I'm Blogging Here. said...

Wow - for "not your best work" these are really awesome! Your natural talent definitely shows. I hope when you get your official wedding photography business up and running, I can come assist or something. ;)

Grace

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

Very nice!I am so glad that that they are married! I love it when two friends get married, it's like hitting two birds with one stone!

FYI Yo can take my babies picture anyday!